Jul 31, 2011

If your affiliate business sucks - read this!

If lack of success in your affiliate business you drives, nuts and make you want to pull your hair, read on!

This is one of the best articles, which I've read in a while. You stressed SO many wrong turns, that make many affiliates. I hope that the author is to put to quote more snippets as I usual with me. But there are so many great comments! However, you have to really read use the whole thing to most!

Closed Indefinitely…Add because I wrong, and I intend to stop in the Web Junk

…Suffice to say, I'm bored of my spirit of blogging about questionable niche website practices, writing content for search engines and building questionable links - you know all the artificial things we do, make us believe that our websites are an asset to the Web. There is really only so much I can take before I bash my head against my monitor out of pure boredom and frustration, I deceive me (and my readers) to believe, that I am a "Business".

For the past 2 years I very much on quasi-SEO (or what I thought SEO), building niche websites, mirroring, Web pages etc of blogs. I have many tools for generating spam, artificial, low-quality junk-e-links, and I spent much time waiting to, be classified - positive course. Finally, I have what I wanted (read: ranking) but it was not sustainable and it was mind-numbing and certainly not what I was passionate about doing, as I wanted only to get get ranked, paid and then out.

Affiliate marketing is not dead. Promote an other products instead of creating your own is still very lucrative, but expect to get results of marketing tactics and then whine when you rich "Gurus" say not within the proverbial 6 months who receive that you wait for dead end works.

7 Reasons why your best that you keep your job:

-Not really solve their website or provide a solution, because you feel that the task of the AdSense map.

-Sie not where your audience is online - and you have to find no intention, either for long tail search traffic from Google is everything to survive your site must know.

-Sie believe that SEO for HubPages, Squidoo, ezine articles, press release submissions and forum profile links is.

-The latest WSO, you bought what you need to do to make money online explained to them.

-If Google disappeared, you would not know how you all get traffic, because you get your bets on the trickle traffic to your sites 70 + secured.

-Sie believe that you deserve, the number one in search engine results are classified because you 5,000 + links have, while your competitors have less than 100.

-Your online marketing strategy = write content + backlinks automate + outsource more content for Linkwheels + automate more backlinks, said Linkwheels + repeat 4 times and then start a new website.

If you suffer from these ideologies, you can use this article: must read # 1, needs to read # 2 and # 3 must read.

mind you you plan to change anything about your Outlook or business model, after reading this, and start updating your resume and cover letter. It's a hard pill but Mr to swallow, Panda update meant business.

Now, you go seriously, just go and read the rest. Many good points, resources and articles!

If you are what do not works-STOP!

If the regurgitated advice about link "quick get rich", wheels and 'Systems' is guaranteed you get nowhere - STOP!

If above called resonates with you, you today what will break the cycle, and change to do things?

Image credit: Graur Razvan Ionut / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Advertising and disclosure policy*.

View the original article here

No comments: