May 28, 2011

Affiliates write a strong call to the Act such as the Easter Bunny

Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 at 11: 36 am by Linda Buquet

A great post Easter post, with some good lessons for dealers and partners, our friends/customers on at ShareResults.

"Kiss & hug me now!" (Example of a strong call to action!);-)

Write strong calls to action such as the Easter Bunny

Each Easter, to organize my hubby and I a little Easter egg hunt for children. It is really a scavenger hunt with witty remarks on what we hope is a six and four year-old on toned. As a writer, I am always in the clue-writing been. This year can read my six-year so it is a bit more exciting. At the same time, it is also quite difficult point with leading the action, I would like to come.

The whole experience have me thinking of writing strong calls to action, and how important they are affiliate marketing. Here are some of the basics of CTAs for affiliates and dealers, which reminded me of this year the Easter Bunny.

Advertising and disclosure policy* link to this entry | In the 5 star forum discuss | Related entries: Affiliate Marketing, AffiliateManagers - dealer | See comments below

New here? Subscribe to RSS feed or follow me on Twitter. Thank you for your visit!


View the original article here

No comments: